How to trade on DNA DEX
2. Login to your account. If you do not have a DNA Testnet account, you can go ahead and click on create an account. <<link>>
3. Once you logged in to your account，confirm that your account is unlocked(🔒lock icon beside your account name). After checking you are logged in, click on the “Exchange” button on the header.
For security purposes，DNA DEX automatically locks your account every 10 minutes. If your account gets auto-locked, you can click on the (🔒Lock icon) to login again.
4. On the Exchange page, you will first see the price graph. You can use the scroll down to find all the trading features including Limit Orders, Scaled Orders, order books, recent trades as well as your open positions.
5. On the top right corner, select the Market you would like to trade.
6. Place Order — — DNA DEX offers two order options, Limit and Scaled orders. Users can place orders in the BUY/SELL panel under the price chart.
Limit orders work in the same way as a centralized exchange. Placing limit orders example:
a.”Price”: enter order execution price.
Tip: you can click on “Lowest ask or Highest bid” if you need your orders to be filled sooner.
b.”Amount”: enter amount that wants to be bought or sold at the execution price.
c.”Total”: Amount of the user’s funds to either be sold or used to buy. (Price*Amount).
d.”Expiration”: The expiration date dictates for how long the order will be open, if it is not filled in the period selected, the order will be canceled automatically.
After entering the above information，click on BUY/SELL. A pop-up message will appear with the details of the order. Confirm if the order information is correct and click on the confirm button.
After submitting the order, a notification will appear on the top right corner confirming the order.
Coming soon features：
- Scaled Orders
The scaled order feature allows users to place multiple orders in a specific price range. Placing Scaled Orders example :
a.”Price Lower”: Lowest price to place orders.
b.”Price Upper”: Higher price to place orders.
c.”Quantity”: Total amount of tokens you would like to Buy/Sell in the range between “Price Lower” and “Price Upper”. Represents the total sum amount of the orders placed.
d.”Order Count”: Amount of orders to be placed.
e.”Total”: Total amount of tokens used from the user’s fund to buy/sell the desired tokens.
f.”Expiration”: The expiration date dictates for how long the order will be open, if it is not filled in the period selected, the order will be canceled automatically.
Scaled orders use the “Upper price”, “Lower price”, “order count” and “quantity” to calculate each order entry price and amount.
After clicking on the BUY or SELL button, a pop-up message will appear showing the details of all the orders to be placed. Confirm the data is correct and click on confirm.
After submitting the orders, a notification will appear on the top right corner confirming the orders.